- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- 2 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square
- 12 min walk
- Botanical Garden
- 3 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Dom Pedro Lisboa is in an area with good shopping. Rossio Square and Commerce Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Botanical Garden and Costa da Caparica Beach. Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Rua Conselheiro Fernando Sousa Stop and Amoreiras Stop are just steps away.
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 2 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 12 min walk
- Gulbenkian Museum - 3 min drive
- Botanical Garden - 3 min drive
- Lisbon Zoo - 4 min drive
- Rua Conselheiro Fernando Sousa Stop - 1 min walk
- Campolide Station - 17 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Il Gattopardo – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Le Café – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Dom Pedro Lisboa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
People were so helpful and kind to us for our stay. They also had a cake waiting in the room for my birthday. I loved my stay in Dom Pedro.