- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Santa Justa Elevator
- 2 min walk
- Carmo Convent
- 3 min walk
- Lisbon City Hall
- 4 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lisbon's Chiado neighbourhood, Hotel do Chiado is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Rossio Square and Commerce Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Amoreiras Shopping Center and Vasco da Gama Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz, and consider making time for Lisbon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Santa Justa Elevator - 2 min walk
- Carmo Convent - 3 min walk
- Rossio Square - 4 min walk
- Lisbon City Hall - 4 min walk
- Commerce Square - 8 min walk
- Baixa-Chiado Station - 1 min walk
- Lisbon Rossio Station - 6 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Entretanto Rooftop Bar – Al fresco dining rooftop bar offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Mezzaninne Castelo – Restaurant offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel do Chiado
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, parking on property, and stunning views of the old quarter and the Castello from the roof-top terrace