Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchen, an LCD TV and a fridge
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Portuguese cuisine while dining at Navegadoors
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the area's walkability
- Steps from Santa Justa Elevator and Rossio Square
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa ratings based on 92 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa
Funky studio apartment in great location
1 Feb 2018 by Carlota_Davies
Dear Parm, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind words motivate us to improve day by day. Regarding the mirros the 4th floor is the one that has a lot of mirros however the over floors are very diferent so that we can always change if by any chance the guest is not happy this the floor. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future. Best regards, LSS
14 Oct 2017 by LSS
Dear Anon, We are happy that you were able to enjoy your staying with us, and that had such a good time in our restaurant as well. We hope to see you again. Kind regards,
A very interesting hotel in good city location
Great "concept hotel" mixing art & design
lisbon short stay
excellent place to stay in the centre of Lisbon
Value for money
About the Lisbon Art Stay Apartments BaixaLocation Rua dos Sapateiros 158, Lisbon, 1100-580
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 January 2019 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
During renovations, the apartment will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa. This 4-star Lisbon apartment is smoke free.
- 53 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 buildings
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Train station: Lisbon Rossio Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Baixa-Chiado Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa offers 53 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 22-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Accommodation at this 4-star apartment has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchen
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Navegadoors – This cocktail bar specialises in Portuguese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Apartment
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa
- Lisbon Short Stay Apartments Baixa Hotel Lisbon
You should know
- Lisbon Art Stay Apartments Baixa offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.