Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute drive from Gulbenkian Museum and a few minutes from Rossio Square
- Pets welcome for a fee
Ramada by Wyndham Lisbon ratings based on 37 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ramada by Wyndham Lisbon
19 Jun 2019 by Francisca Alvarenga | Guest Relations
Dear Guest, Thank you for your kind review and for choosing Ramada Lisbon during your visit to Portugal. We are pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. We will forward your comments about the door stop. Normally when we have a problem like that we call the maintainance immediately and they fix the problem also immediately, sorry if this not happen in your case. Thank you for helping us to improve and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again. Best regards, Francisca Alvarenga | Guest Relations
Hotel with great views from room
24 May 2018 by Ana Mestre
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and for choosing Olaias Park Hotel during your visit to Lisbon. We are sorry for we did not meet your expectations about our hotel in general. Thank you for your suggestions. We hope you will give us a chance to welcome you back to the Olaias Park Hotel. Best regards, Ana Mestre | Guest Relations
26 Apr 2018 by anamestre
Dear Guest, First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Olaias Park Hotel. We are sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. Actually, we do not have toothbrush and toothpaste in the rooms, but we have available on request. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your suggestions about the breakfast and for helping us to improve our service. We look forward for your next visit. Best regards, Ana Mestre | Guest Relations
Great city break
8 May 2019 by Francisca Alvarenga | Guest Relations
Dear Guest, First of all thank you for choosing Ramada Lisbon. Thank you also for your comment. We understand your comment and your suggestions, that will serve for future improvements. We look forward for your next visit to Lisbon. Kind Regards, Francisca Alvarenga | Guest Relations
3 May 2019 by Francisca Alvarenga | Guest Relations
Dear Guest, First of all thank you for choosing Ramada Lisbon and for your comment. We understand your comment and your suggestions, that will serve for future improvements. Kind Regards, Francisca Alvarenga | Guest Relations
2 Oct 2018 by Ana Mestre
Dear Guest, First of all thank you for your kind review and for choosing Ramada Lisbon. We are pleased to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. We look forward for your next visit. Best regards, Ana Mestre | Guest Relations
3 May 2018 by Ana Mestre
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for choosing Olaias Park Hotel. We are pleased for you enjoyed our hotel facilities, and we look forward for your next visit. Best regards, Ana Mestre | Guest Relations
About the Ramada by Wyndham LisbonLocation Avenida Engenheiro Arantes E Oliveira 9, Lisbon, 1900-221
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 25059 square feet (2328 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Ramada by Wyndham Lisbon. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Lisbon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 25059 sq ft of conference space
- 2328 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1994
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- Train station: Lisbon Rossio Station (4.2 km / 2.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Ramada by Wyndham Lisbon offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Navegadores – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 33 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Property Registry Number – 1135
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Altis Park Hotel Lisbon
- Altis Park Hotel
- Altis Park Lisbon
- Altis Park
- Golden Tulip Lisbon
- Lisbon Golden Tulip
- Ramada Wyndham Lisbon Hotel
- Ramada Wyndham Lisbon
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.