Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Asian cuisine at Bengal Village Tandoori, a fine-dining restaurant with garden views
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes archery and a playground
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 4-minute drive from Daphne du Maurier's Smugglers Museum and 10 minutes from Dozmary Pool
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 121 reviews
About the Colliford Lake Hotel & Holiday SiteLocation Colliford Lake, Liskeard, England PL14 6PZ
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Free self parking is available.
- 1 building
- 1940 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) (43.5 km / 27.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Colliford Lake Hotel & Holiday Site offers 1940 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Bengal Village Tandoori – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Archery on site
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 6.95 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 20 for check-in between 10 PM and midnight
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Colliford Tavern House Liskeard
- Colliford Tavern House
- Colliford Tavern Liskeard