- Littlehampton Beach
- 5 min drive
- Harbour Park
- 7 min drive
- Littlehampton Harbour
- 7 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Lamb at Angmering is located in Littlehampton. Littlehampton Museum and Look and Sea Visitor Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Rustington Golf Club and Littlehampton Harbour. Harbour Park and Arundel Lido are also worth visiting.
- Littlehampton Beach - 5 min drive
- Arundel Castle and Gardens - 6 min drive
- Harbour Park - 7 min drive
- Littlehampton Harbour - 7 min drive
- Littlehampton Golf Club - 11 min drive
- Littlehampton Angmering Station - 20 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Lamb at Angmering
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
An excellent stay
We stayed one night as we were going to an event near by. The staff are all very welcoming. Our room was at the top of the building, very spacious with a great rain shower and separate slipper bath. The bed was very comfy. The room has beams and a low roof but a 6ft person could stand upright. We didn’t eat dinner in the restaurant but had breakfast. Service was quick and friendly. Everything is made to order and nothing seemed too much trouble. The food was lovely. I would definitely recommend The Lamb.