- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Concert Square
- 2 min walk
- Liverpool Anglican Cathedral
- 8 min walk
- Philharmonic Hall
- 9 min walk
- Manchester (MAN)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Liverpool's Liverpool City Centre neighbourhood, Arthouse Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Beatles Story and Philharmonic Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Cavern Club and Concert Square. Check out an event or a game at M&S Bank Arena, and consider making time for Knowsley Safari Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Concert Square - 2 min walk
- Liverpool Anglican Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Liverpool ONE - 9 min walk
- Philharmonic Hall - 9 min walk
- Cavern Club - 10 min walk
- Liverpool Central Station - 7 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mullholland Bar – Theme restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Loved the deco of the room really classy. Very helpful staff with booking taxis and where to go.