Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, Ayurvedic treatments or Swedish massages at Salon and Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the central location
- Within a 10-minute walk of Splash World and Southport Pier
Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa
Below par Best Western
room was clean view looking out to the prom.
Good position for our needs
Convenient for a short stay
ok for an overnight stay
About the Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & SpaLocation The Promenade, Southport, England PR8 1RB
Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A sauna, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Southport hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (48.6 km / 30.2 mi)
- Train station: Southport Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa offers 120 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Satellite televisions are provided. This Southport hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
Pavilion Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.A children's menu is available.
Conservatory – This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Chatsworth Lobby – On-site lobby lounge.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Salon and Spa. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 9.95 for adults and GBP 3.75 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Royal Clifton Hotel Southport
- Best Western Royal Clifton Hotel
- Best Western Royal Clifton Southport
- Best Western Royal Clifton
- BEST WESTERN Royal Clifton Hotel Southport, England
- Southport Best Western
- Best Western Southport
- Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel
- Best Western Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel
- Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton
- Best Western Seafront Royal Clifton
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.