- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Southport Pier
- 6 min walk
- Splash World
- 7 min walk
- Floral Hall
- 8 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Southport, Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa is in a shopping district and near the beach. Meols Hall and Antony Gormley's Another Place are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Taylor's Bank and Ainsdale Beach. Splash World and Southport Pier are also worth visiting.
- Southport Pier - 6 min walk
- Splash World - 7 min walk
- Floral Hall - 8 min walk
- Southport Theatre - 8 min walk
- Royal Birkdale Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Southport Station - 11 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pavilion Restaurant – Serves dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Conservatory – Bistro with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Chatsworth Lobby – Lobby lounge.
About this property
Best Western Southport Seafront Royal Clifton Hotel & Spa
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The hotel has all the facilities required to cater for a pleasant stay however there were areas such as the spa , our bedroom that needed maintenance/updating .