Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Royal Liver Building and 10 minutes on foot from Cavern Club
Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre
Good hotel close to the docks
Great location for all tourist activities.
Child friendly but unfortunate limits on pool use
Hotel in a wonderful location next to Mersey
About the Crowne Plaza Liverpool City CentreLocation 2 St. Nicholas Place, Liverpool, England L31 QW
Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre offers its guests an indoor pool, a kid's pool, a health club, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 5382 square feet (500 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A sauna, spa services, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Liverpool hotel.
- 159 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 5382 sq ft of conference space
- 500 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Front desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (13.7 km / 8.5 mi)
- Train station: James Street Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre offers 159 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Plaza Brasserie – This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Lounge – This Cafe specialises in British cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 14.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Liverpool Crowne Plaza
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.