Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the central location
- Just a 3-minute walk from Museum of Liverpool and 4 minutes on foot from Liverpool Town Hall
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre ratings based on 27 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Days Inn Liverpool City Centre
Clean, well run, central to everything.
Not easy to find
Nice stay would recommend it.
Great, plush hotel!
About the Days Inn Liverpool City CentreLocation James Street, Liverpool, England L2 7PQ
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 14 May 2019 until 30 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Days Inn by Wyndham Liverpool City Centre also features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 3-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 154 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (13.3 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: James Street Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Days Inn by Wyndham Liverpool City Centre offers 154 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 3 rooms or more, this property charges a deposit of GBP 100, collected at check-in. Deposit is payable by debit card or cash. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Days Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Days Inn Liverpool City Centre
- Days Inn City Centre Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.