Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Treat yourself to facials, body treatments or body wraps at Eforea
- Services include tour or ticket assistance, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the value of their stay
- Within a 10-minute walk of St. George's Hall and World Museum Liverpool
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool ratings based on 8 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool
3 Nov 2018 by Sam
Thank you for your review. Please accept my sincere apologies that the stay did not meet your expectations - I will discuss all your feedback with our department managers at our weekly meeting to review and address. Kind Regards,
30 Oct 2018 by Katie
Thanks for your review. We hope to see you again soon!
Good city centre hotel
grrst hotel friendly staff
13 Apr 2019 by Nikita
Thank you for your review!
25 Feb 2019 by Nikita
Thank you for your feedback!
About the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa LiverpoolLocation 6 Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool, England L1 6BR
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Spa services, a library, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool was completed in 2016. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 87 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Moorfields Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool offers 87 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel & Spa Liverpool has a restaurant on site.
Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
- Golfing nearby
Eforea has 6 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booked in King Guest Rooms, King Accessible Rooms, Twin Superior Rooms, and King Superior Rooms do not include spa or pool access. Access is limited to 2 hours with payment of a facility fee. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking conformation email.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 15 per person and includes use of:
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.