Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 7 bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Amenities include a terrace
- 12 minutes by car from St. George's Hall and 12 minutes from World Museum Liverpool
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 109 reviews
About the Dunsandles Guest HouseLocation 115 Rowson St, Wallasey, England CH45 2LZ
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Dunsandles Guest House also features a terrace and a garden. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Wallasey guesthouse is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: New Brighton Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Dunsandles Guest House offers 6 forms of accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature DVD players and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Wallasey guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- 7 bathrooms
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Exterior corridor access
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 11 AM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).