Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and fridges
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy golf course views while dining at The Restaurant at Formby
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with aromatherapy, body treatments or body wraps at The Spa at Formby Hall
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a health club and a steam room
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and restaurant to the breakfast
- 11 minutes by car from Splash World and 14 minutes from Aintree Racecourse
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 2386 reviews
About the Formby Hall Golf Resort & SpaLocation Southport Old Road, Liverpool, England L37 0AB
Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A health club, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the business-friendly Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (40.4 km / 25.1 mi)
- Train station: Ainsdale Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa offers 62 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Restaurant at Formby – Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
19th Hole – Overlooking the golf course, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Java Lounge – This coffee shop specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at Formby Hall has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Formby Hall Golf Resort Liverpool
- Formby Hall Golf Liverpool
- Formby Hall Golf
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.