Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, sofa beds and private gardens
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Hub Bar and Lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the restaurant and the proximity to shopping
- Within a 10-minute walk of Beatles Story and Merseyside Maritime Museum
Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center ratings based on 42 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center
Good Hotel in Ideal Location
Quite central hotel
3 Oct 2017 by Philip Cleugh
Thanks for your feedback, we do appreciate it. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Lovely hotel great location.
About the Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City CenterLocation 7 Hurst Street, Liverpool, England L18DA
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 441 square feet (41 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center also features a fitness centre, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 151 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 441 sq ft of conference space
- 41 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (12.5 km / 7.8 mi)
- Train station: James Street Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hampton by Hilton Liverpool City Center offers 151 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and complimentary newspapers. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod dock
- Private outdoor space
- LCD television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Hub Bar and Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
The Breakfast Room – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 13.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hampton Hilton Liverpool City Center Hotel
- Hampton Hilton Liverpool City Center
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.