Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Cavern Club and 3 minutes on foot from Liverpool ONE
Hard Days Night Hotel ratings based on 18 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hard Days Night Hotel
Beautiful hotel, close to nightlife and shops
26 Aug 2017 by Stephen
Classy Beatles themed hotel.
1 Mar 2017 by stephen
Hello Ken, Thank you for your feedback and pictures, we are delighted you had a great time, see you soon , we hope, Kind Regards, Stephen
Lovely Couple Weekend Trip
About the Hard Days Night HotelLocation Central Buildings, North John Street, Liverpool, England L2 6RR
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Hard Days Night Hotel. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 110 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1884
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (13.9 km / 8.7 mi)
- Train station: Moorfields Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Hard Days Night Hotel offers 110 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hard Days Night Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 11.50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hard Days Night Hotel Liverpool
- Hard Days Night Hotel
- Hard Days Night Liverpool
- Hard Days Night
- Hotel Hard Days Night
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.