Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, digital TV and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy American cuisine while dining at The Alchemist Restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Cavern Club and 5 minutes on foot from Liverpool ONE
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 2006 reviews
About the Heywood House Hotel, BW Signature Collection by Best WesternLocation No 11 Fenwick Street, Liverpool, England L2 7LS
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 19 May 2019 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
As a guest of Heywood House Hotel, BW Signature Collection by Best Western, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). WiFi is free in public spaces. Heywood House Hotel, BW Signature Collection by Best Western also features a safe deposit box at the front desk and a lift. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 35 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1799
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (14.9 km / 9.2 mi)
- Train station: James Street Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
Heywood House Hotel, BW Signature Collection by Best Western offers 35 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a hydromassage showerhead, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 8 AM to 1 PM and at the weekend from 9 AM to 1 PM.
The Alchemist Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property's exterior will be undergoing renovations May 19, 2019 until further notice. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Heywood House Hotel Liverpool
- Heywood House Liverpool
- Heywood House