Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking and self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Liverpool ONE and Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 3491 reviews
About the Hilton Liverpool City CentreLocation 3 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool, England L1 8LW
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 10 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, a terrace, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Liverpool City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Liverpool hotel.
- 1 building
- 215 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (14.1 km / 8.8 mi)
- Train station: Liverpool Central Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Liverpool City Centre offers 215 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
The Exchange – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Pima Bar – On-site restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in will be from 8 pm on the 7th May 2019. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 30 per pet, plus a deposit of GBP 50 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7.5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 7.5 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Hilton Liverpool City Centre
- Hilton Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).