Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Open Lobby all day dining
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Liverpool Empire Theatre and 4 minutes on foot from St. George's Hall
Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre
7 Jun 2019 by Jonathan King
Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind review. We are so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you on many future occasions to our great City. Kind regards Jonathan King General Manager
Good hotel. Close to city centre and train station
28 Dec 2017 by Jonathan
Thank you for taking the time to place your kind review following your recent stay with us in the heart of Liverpool. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our great city in 2018. Best regards Jonathan King General Manager
Girls time away
Holiday Inn Liverpool
Good value for money
About the Holiday Inn Liverpool City CentreLocation Lime Street, Liverpool, England L1 1NQ
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 6028 square feet (560 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A 24-hour health club, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 139 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 6028 sq ft of conference space
- 560 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (13.5 km / 8.4 mi)
- Train station: Liverpool Central Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre offers 139 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and complimentary toiletries. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Open Lobby all day dining – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre
- Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre Hotel Liverpool
- Liverpool Holiday Inn
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.