- Liverpool Empire Theatre
- 3 min walk
- St. George's Hall
- 4 min walk
- Concert Square
- 7 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Liverpool's Liverpool City Centre neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. Cavern Club and St. George's Hall are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Liverpool ONE and Lark Lane. Check out an event or a game at M&S Bank Arena, and consider making time for Knowsley Safari Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Liverpool Empire Theatre - 3 min walk
- St. George's Hall - 4 min walk
- Concert Square - 7 min walk
- Cavern Club - 8 min walk
- Liverpool ONE - 10 min walk
- Liverpool Lime Street Station - 1 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Open Lobby all day dining – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Liverpool City Centre
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities