Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer sofa beds, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the restaurant and room service
- 9 minutes by car from Spaceport and 12 minutes from World Museum Liverpool
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1038 reviews
About the Leasowe CastleLocation Leasowe Road, Wirral, England CH46 3RF
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Leasowe Castle. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Wirral hotel is smoke free.
- 47 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1593
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (25.1 km / 15.6 mi)
- Train station: Leasowe Station (1.4 km / 0.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Leasowe Castle offers 47 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. This accommodation is furnished with double sofa beds and desks. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Wirral hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 6 rooms or more, this property charges £20.00 non-refundable deposit. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Leasowe Castle Hotel Wirral
- Leasowe Castle Hotel
- Leasowe Castle Wirral
- Leasowe Castle
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.