Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer pillowtop beds, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Brew Bar Lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, body scrubs or body treatments at Urban Peace
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a 24-hour business centre
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Steps from St. George's Hall and World Museum Liverpool
Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
15 Oct 2018 by LiverpoolMarriottRian
Thank you for the kind and thorough review, Julie. We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay! As for the noise outside the room we are currently looking into this and would like to thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Great service & excellent location
Not value for money
Central to everything
Lovely hotel.very central. I rea
Amazing stay for our anniversary weekend
Nice central hotel
About the Liverpool Marriott Hotel City CentreLocation One Queen Square, Liverpool, England L1 1RH
Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 69514 square feet (600 square metres) and includes conference centres. A sauna, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 146 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 69514 sq ft of conference space
- 600 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Train station: Liverpool Central Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre offers 146 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Smart televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Liverpool hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and fans. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Brew Bar Lounge – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Urban Peace has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Liverpool Marriott Hotel City Centre
- Liverpool Marriott City Centre
- Marriott Liverpool
- Liverpool Marriott
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.