Popular property highlights
Located in Liverpool City Center, Malmaison Liverpool is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Liverpool ONE and Merseyside Maritime Museum. This 4-star hotel has 130 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre, and free in-room WiFi. On a river, it's also near Vue Cinema and Tate Liverpool.
This hotel serves as home to a cocktail bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in British cuisine. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a continental breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
All 130 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, coffee makers, and safes. Flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms have hairdryers and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include phones and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Malmaison Liverpool enjoy a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi in public areas, and wedding services. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage.
- Close to Liverpool ONE and Merseyside Maritime Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- On-site dining
- 24-hour fitness centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1528 square feet (142 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Liverpool is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 130
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Malbar – On-site cocktail bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per day.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30.00 per night
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel
- Malmaison Liverpool
- Liverpool Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Liverpool Hotel Liverpool
- Malmaison Hotel Liverpool
We should mention
One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.