Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Ropewalks Bar and Kitchen
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Concert Square and 5 minutes on foot from Liverpool ONE
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Novotel Liverpool Centre ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Liverpool Centre
30 Apr 2019 by Lynsey Kaplansoy
Good Afternoon Thank you for taking the time to provide a review regarding your recent stay here with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff are brilliant and that you enjoyed our location. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Liverpool. Kind Regards Lynsey Kaplansoy Welcome Manager H6495-FO@accor.com
24 Mar 2019 by Konstantina Karydi, Reception Team Leader
Hello, Thank you for your great review and for choosing again our hotel for your stay! Positive reviews like this will always encourage us to do more and more to make our guests happy during their stay, so i am happy to see that, this reflected on your last visit. The reception area is temporary, as we have plans to re-fubrish the space. So, we hope to welcome you in our new reception area next time. Take care! Warmest Regards, Konstantina Karydi, Reception Team Leader
13 Sep 2018 by AP
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely, Anita Palfi Welcome Manager
14 Mar 2018 by AP
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Anita Palfi Welcome Manager
Restaurant was lovely
14 Mar 2018 by AP
Dear jodes, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely, Anita Palfi Welcome Manager
The perfect Hotel in the heart of the city
18 Feb 2018 by AP
Dear Tamas, We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another pleasant journey with us. Sincerely, Anita Palfi Welcome Manager
4 Feb 2018 by Anita Palfi
Dear Lyndsey, We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoyed your visit at our hotel. It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day. Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another pleasant journey with us. Sincerely, Anita Palfi Welcome Manager
About the Novotel Liverpool CentreLocation 40 Hanover Street, Liverpool, England L1 4LN
Novotel Liverpool Centre offers its guests an indoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Novotel Liverpool Centre also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 209 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 80 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (14.3 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Liverpool Central Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Novotel Liverpool Centre offers 209 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Ropewalks Bar and Kitchen – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10.00 per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 22 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Liverpool Centre Hotel
- Novotel Liverpool Centre
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).