Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, satellite TV and hairdryers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at The Colonial Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a meeting room, conference space and laundry facilities
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the central location
- Within a 10-minute walk of Splash World and Little Theatre Southport
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Prince of Wales HotelLocation Lord Street, Southport, England PR8 1JS
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The romantic Prince of Wales Hotel also features a garden, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Southport hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 142 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (48.4 km / 30.1 mi)
- Train station: Southport Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Prince of Wales Hotel offers 142 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a shower. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Colonial Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
On-site venue No. 2 – bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Maximum 3 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Prince Wales Hotel Southport
- Prince Wales Hotel
- Prince Wales Southport
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).