Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer satellite TV, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include conference space, laundry facilities and a lift
- Guests praise the central location for its nightlife and sightseeing
- Steps from Cavern Club and 6 minutes on foot from St. George's Hall
Sir Thomas Hotel ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Sir Thomas Hotel
Hotel central to sites in Liverpool
Value for money but needs an uplift
Close to city centre
Nice room and a great location.
Okay hotel in good location
Very close to all the city centre facilities
OK For A Night
About the Sir Thomas HotelLocation 24 Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool, England L1 6JB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Sir Thomas Hotel also features coffee/tea in common area, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This 3-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 39 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (15.5 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Moorfields Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
Sir Thomas Hotel offers 39 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
On-site venue No. 2 – This restaurant only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 8.50 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sir Thomas Hotel Liverpool
- Sir Thomas Hotel
- Sir Thomas Liverpool
- Sir Thomas
- Hotel Sir Thomas