Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Seven Seas, a brasserie that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the family-friendly amenities
- Steps from Liverpool Empire Theatre and 6 minutes on foot from St. George's Hall
The Liner Hotel ratings based on 44 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Liner Hotel
5 Nov 2018 by Georgia
Thanks for staying with us here at the liner . We really appreciate your feed back .
About the The Liner HotelLocation Lord Nelson Street, Liverpool, England L3 5QB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Liner Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 152 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (13.4 km / 8.3 mi)
- Train station: Liverpool Lime Street Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Liner Hotel offers 152 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2017.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Seven Seas – This brasserie specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Castaway Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Liner Hotel Liverpool
- Liner Hotel
- Liner Liverpool
- Gladstone Hotel Liverpool
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.