Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from St. George's Hall and 4 minutes on foot from World Museum Liverpool
The Shankly Hotel ratings based on 21 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Shankly Hotel
Slept in better "budget" hotels
Stayed Msin Times
It's closed to the centre.
About the The Shankly HotelLocation Millenium House, Liverpool, England L1 6JD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly The Shankly Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Liverpool hotel is smoke free.
- 57 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Moorfields Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Shankly Hotel offers 57 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 38-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Bastion – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit card deposit required
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 100.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Shankly Hotel Liverpool
- Shankly Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.