Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Village Grill
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the breakfast
- 11 minutes by car from Croxteth Hall and Country Park and 11 minutes from Paul McCartney's childhood home
Reviews from Trip Advisor
47.0% of guests recommend out of 1908 reviews
About the Village Hotel LiverpoolLocation Fallows Way, Liverpool, England L35 1RZ
As a guest of Village Hotel Liverpool, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Village Hotel Liverpool also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Liverpool hotel.
- 1 building
- 63 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1992
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (11.7 km / 7.3 mi)
- Train station: Whiston Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Village Hotel Liverpool offers 63 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. This Liverpool hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Village Grill – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Village Pub – This pub specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Vibe cafe – This café specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Fitness classes on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children may access the hotel pool during limited hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5.00 per accommodation, per night and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Liverpool Village
- Urban Resort Liverpool
- Urban Village Liverpool
- Urban Village Resort Liverpool
- Village Liverpool
- Village Resort Liverpool
- Village Urban Liverpool
- Village Urban Resort Liverpool
- De Vere Village Hotel, Liverpool Hotel Whiston
- Village Hotel Leisure Liverpool
- Village Hotel Whiston
- Village Urban Resort Liverpool Whiston, Merseyside
- Village Hotel Liverpool
- Village Hotel Liverpool Whiston, Merseyside
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.