Find cheap hotels in Ljubljana
Hotels from £24
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ljubljana
Most frequently booked hotels in Ljubljana
Top budget Ljubljana hotel deals
Top luxury Ljubljana hotel deals
Finding Ljubljana Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Ljubljana? If you want to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Triple Bridge, St. Nicholas Cathedral and Ljubljana Castle. You can choose among 108 Ljubljana hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Ljubljana, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Ljubljana has a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that works for you:
- 32 airport hotels
- 20 budget hotels
- 46 family-friendly hotels
- 18 luxury hotels
- 44 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ljubljana
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Ljubljana, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Ljubljana for the free breakfast:
- Emonec Hotel
- Best Western Premier Hotel Slon
- Ahotel Hotel Ljubljana
These Ljubljana hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Grand Hotel Union Business
- Hotel Lev
- Apartment Resort Eco Spa Snovik
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Ljubljana enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Four Points by Sheraton Ljubljana Mons
- Hotel Lev
- Antiq Palace Residences
The culturally-rich city of Ljubljana is known for its museums, entertainment and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Ljubljana include:
- Triple Bridge
- St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Ljubljana Castle
- Dragon Bridge
- Preseren Square
- Franciscan Church of the Annunciation
- Robba Fountain
When arranging your Ljubljana getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Ljubljana (LJU-Joze Pucnik) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ljubljana?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ljubljana, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ljubljana are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and September, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 13 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ljubljana is 55 mm.