Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the 2 bars/lounges
- Services include concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by car from Conwy Castle and 5 minutes from Great Orme
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
98.0% of guests recommend out of 962 reviews
About the Can-Y-BaeLocation 10 Mostyn Crescent, Llandudno, Wales LL30 1AR
You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Can-Y-Bae also features tour or ticket assistance and concierge services. This 4-star Llandudno hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1851
- English breakfast (free)
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (119.7 km / 74.4 mi)
- Train station: Llandudno Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Can-Y-Bae offers 16 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Sunday: 8 AM-11:30 PM
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11:30 PM
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.