Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer plasma TVs, rainfall showerheads and coffee/tea makers
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy drinks at the 2 bars/lounges
- Amenities include coffee/tea in a common area and TV in a common area
- Guests speak favourably about the bathrooms and the convenient parking
- 7 minutes by car from Conwy Castle and 5 minutes from Great Orme
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
51.0% of guests recommend out of 904 reviews
About the Iris HotelLocation Central Promenade, Llandudno, Wales LL30 2XT
You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Iris Hotel also features coffee/tea in common area and a television in common area. This Art Deco Llandudno bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 bars or lounges
- English breakfast (free)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) (104.8 km / 65.1 mi)
- Train station: Llandudno Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
Iris Hotel offers 37 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available.
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5:30 AM.
Guests who wish to book dinner are encouraged to contact the property before arrival to pre-book. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 5:30 AM.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a debit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Debit card deposit required
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Iris Hotel Llandudno
- Iris Hotel
- Iris Llandudno
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Iris Hotel.