- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Tyddyn Sargent Coarse Fishery
- 9 min drive
- The Dingle (Nant y Pandy) Nature Reserve
- 10 min drive
- Lligwy Beach
- 14 min drive
- Anglesey (VLY)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Llangefni, Tre-Ysgawen Hall is in the city centre. Lligwy Beach and Traeth yr Ora reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Amlwch Copper Kingdom and St Tysilio's Church. Plas Cadnant Hidden Gardens and GreenWood Forest Park are also worth visiting.
- Tyddyn Sargent Coarse Fishery - 9 min drive
- The Dingle (Nant y Pandy) Nature Reserve - 10 min drive
- Benllech Sands - 11 min drive
- Red Wharf Bay - 13 min drive
- Lligwy Beach - 14 min drive
- Llanfairpwll Station - 18 min drive
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 107 min drive
- Where to eat
- Noelle – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Clock Tower – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great amenities (pool/gym/spa)! A+. Only two things stopped me from giving it the perfect score. 1. Sub std coffee available in the room. 2. The Internet was not available throughout the duration of my stay. That said, I would definitely stay again, I’d just take my own coffee and a good book next time.