- National Trust's Bodnant Garden
- 9 min drive
- Swallow Falls
- 12 min drive
- Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre
- 14 min drive
- Anglesey (VLY)
- 50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Llanrwst, Maenan Abbey Hotel is near a train station. Conwy Castle and Gwydir Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Conwy Valley Maze and Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre. St Grwst Church and Conwy Water Gardens are also worth visiting.
- National Trust's Bodnant Garden - 9 min drive
- Conwy Falls - 11 min drive
- Swallow Falls - 12 min drive
- Conwy Castle - 13 min drive
- Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre - 14 min drive
- Dolgarrog Station - 18 min walk
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon) - 81 min drive
- Where to eat
- Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Maenan Abbey Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Ok, but over priced
The staff are lovely, the building is very grand and the food is really nice, but the interior is in need of allot of investment! The shower had no pressure so we washed in the sink, the carpets were all loose in the walk ways and the lino in the bathroom was all bubbly. The beds were comfortable enough and it was quite cold throughout. It was fine for 1 night, using my hotels.com freebie but I would have been massively disappointed if I had spent £200 on a night here.