Find cheap hotels in Lockwood
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lockwood
Most frequently booked hotels in Lockwood
Finding Lockwood Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Lockwood? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Lockwood has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lockwood include:
- Mission San Antonio de Padua
- Silver Peak Wilderness
- Henry Miller Memorial Library
- Sand Dollar Beach
- Salmon Creek Falls Trail
- Jade Cove
- Ragged Point
When making plans for your trip to Lockwood, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to King City, CA (KIC-Mesa Del Rey) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lockwood?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Lockwood, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Lockwood are typically September and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas May and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 179 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 3°C. Average precipitation for this season is 92 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Lockwood is 294 mm.