Find cheap hotels in Lonato del Garda
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Lonato del Garda
Most frequently booked hotels in Lonato del Garda
Finding Lonato Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Lonato? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 15 Lonato hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Lonato
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Lonato, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Lonato hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hotel Ristorante Il Rustichello
- Art Gallery B&B
- Vip's Motel Lonato
These Lonato hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Romantic Attic With a Priceless View of Lake Garda
- Agriturismo Eroma
- Garda Country House - A casa di Isabella
The city of Lonato has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Lonato include:
- Il Leone Shopping Center
- Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista
- House of the Podesta
- Museum of Birds
- Fondazione Ugo Da Como
- Civic Tower
- Piazza Martiri della Liberta
When arranging your Lonato getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Lonato?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Lonato, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Lonato are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and September, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Lonato is 32 mm.