Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, Swedish massages or body wraps at Pure Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the local sightseeing
- Within a 15-minute walk of The Gherkin and Tower Bridge
Apex City of London Hotel ratings based on 131 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Apex City of London Hotel
Excellent hotel, close to Tower of London
8 Aug 2018 by .
Dear Andre, Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel, it is important to us that we meet the standards expected of us, by guests such as yourself. We are happy to read that you really enjoyed your stay, especially mentioning the staff members at the bar - I will have a pleasure to share your feedback with them. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay in London. Warm regards, Kata / Night Manager
8 Jul 2018 by Sarah
Dear Dean, Thank you for your kind review. At The Apex we pride ourselves on delivering memorable experiences to all of our guests, and I am so glad we achieved this on both occasion of your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Apex City of London hotel when your travels bring you back to London. Warm Regards, Sarah
Home away from home
Good location, stylish hotel
Good hotel very close to St Katherine's/Tower Hill
Very quiet hotel in excellent location
About the Apex City of London HotelLocation 1 Seething Lane, London, England EC3N 4AX
Apex City of London Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 463 square feet (43 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Apex City of London Hotel. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 209 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 463 sq ft of conference space
- 43 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (10.6 km / 6.6 mi)
- Train station: London Liverpool Street Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Tower Hill Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Apex City of London Hotel offers 209 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The Lampery Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Pure Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25 per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15.50 and GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apex City London Hotel
- Apex Hotel
- Apex City London
- Apex City Hotel London
- Apex City Of London Hotel England
- Apex Hotel London
- Apex City Of London Hotel London
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.