- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Tower of London
- 8 min walk
- Tower Bridge
- 11 min walk
- London Bridge
- 11 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Apex City of London Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. The Gherkin and Tower of London are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Liverpool Street and The Strand. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Coca-Cola London Eye, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Tower of London - 8 min walk
- Liverpool Street - 11 min walk
- Tower Bridge - 11 min walk
- London Bridge - 11 min walk
- The Shard - 17 min walk
- London Fenchurch Street Station - 2 min walk
- Tower Hill Station - 3 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Lampery Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Apex City of London Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Noisy at night and in the early hours
Was a beautifully well appointed hotel and the staff we marvellous but I had to call the police because of all the noise outside. Obviously, this is not within the control of the hotel but because the cops said that this was normal for a Saturday night, if you stay here ask for a room well away from the street.