Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the proximity to shopping
- Just a 4-minute walk from The Strand and 9 minutes on foot from St. Paul's Cathedral
Apex Temple Court Hotel ratings based on 83 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Apex Temple Court Hotel
Good Hotel & Location. Poor Staff Performance
Lovely, just a few tiny niggles
Always a pleasure to stay
8 Jul 2017 by Emma Fagan, Reception Manager
Dear guest. Thank you for taking the time to review Apex Temple Court Hotel. I am delighted to read that you had a perfect stay with us. Thank you for your kind words about the staff and service. I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Kind regards, Emma Fagan Reception Manager
About the Apex Temple Court HotelLocation 1-2 Serjeants Inn, London, England EC4Y 1LL
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at Apex Temple Court Hotel. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 184 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (31.4 km / 19.5 mi)
- Train station: London Blackfriars Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Blackfriars Underground Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
Apex Temple Court Hotel offers 184 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch LED televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Chambers – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15.00 and GBP 21.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apex Temple Court Hotel London
- Apex Temple Court Hotel
- Apex Temple Court London
- Apex Temple Court
- Apex Temple Court Hotel London, England
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.