Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the family-friendly amenities and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 15-minute walk of Apollo Victoria Theatre and Victoria Palace Theatre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
52.0% of guests recommend out of 925 reviews
About the Best Western CoronaLocation 85-89 Belgrave Road, London, England SW1V 2BQ
Best Western Corona offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Best Western Corona also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This Victorian London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 51 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.2 km / 16.9 mi)
- Train station: Vauxhall Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Pimlico Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Best Western Corona offers 51 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:00 AM
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Corona Hotel London
- Best Western Corona Hotel
- Best Western Corona London
- Best Western Corona
- BEST WESTERN Corona London, England
- Best Western Hotel Corona
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.