Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the beds and the quiet location
- 13 minutes by foot from Imperial War Museum and a 3-minute drive from Borough Market
About the Brit Hotels Elephant CastleLocation 35 Hampton Street, London, England SE17 3AN
Brit Hotels Elephant Castle offers its guests a lift. Public spaces have free WiFi. A complete renovation of Brit Hotels Elephant Castle was completed in July 2019. This Art Deco London hotel is smoke free.
- 53 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2019
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (49.5 km / 30.7 mi)
- Train station: London Elephant and Castle Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Elephant & Castle Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Brit Hotels Elephant Castle offers 53 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
- 24-hour check-in
- Hampton Court Palace Hotel London
- Hampton Court Palace Hotel
- Hampton Court Palace London
- Hampton Court Palace Hotel London, England