Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Enjoy regional cuisine while dining at Jennys
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 10 minutes by car from Excel Exhibition Centre and 11 minutes from Tower Bridge
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf ratings based on 84 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf
Very good location
Not the warmest room/ no acces to the internet
Cheap hotel, faded glory but good value
About the Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary WharfLocation Marsh Wall, London, England E14 9SJ
There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 530 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (7.3 km / 4.5 mi)
- Train station: London Limehouse Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: South Quay Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf offers 530 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Jennys – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Spice Indian Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Pizzeria – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 10.5 for adults and GBP 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 21 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 4 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Britannia International Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International Hotel
- Britannia International London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International