- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tower of London
- 7 min drive
- Tower Bridge
- 7 min drive
- O2 Arena
- 9 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district, Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf is in London's Canary Wharf neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Tower Bridge and Tower of London are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife. It's also convenient for public transport: South Quay Station is 5 minutes by foot and Heron Quays Station is 6 minutes.
- Tower of London - 7 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 7 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 9 min drive
- O2 Arena - 9 min drive
- The Shard - 9 min drive
- Shadwell Station - 5 min drive
- South Quay Station - 5 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- Jennys – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- The Pizzeria – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Good budget hotel
If you want a budget hotel this is great value. Very dated. However, clean and tidy.