Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Atrium Brasserie, a brasserie with garden views
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Richmond Park and Kingston Hospital
- Pets welcome for a fee
Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel
Convenient for Hampton Court and Kempton Park
About the Brook Kingston Lodge HotelLocation 94 Kingston Hill, Kingston Upon Thames, England KT2 7NP
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 50 square feet (5 square metres) and includes conference centres. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Kingston Upon Thames hotel.
- 1 building
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 50 sq ft of conference space
- 5 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1800
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (18.9 km / 11.8 mi)
- Train station: Kingston Upon Thames Norbiton Station (1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel offers 67 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kingston Upon Thames hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The Atrium Brasserie – Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Kingston Lounge Bar – This lobby lounge serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.95 for adults and GBP 7.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel
- Brook Kingston Kingston Upon Thames
- Brook Kingston
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.