Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Spanish cuisine while dining at Ametsa
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Green Park and 4 minutes on foot from Hyde Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 626 reviews
About the COMO The HalkinLocation 5 Halkin Street, London, England SW1X 7DJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A limo/town car service and a meeting room are available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury COMO The Halkin. This 5-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 41 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (25.1 km / 15.6 mi)
- Train station: London Victoria Rail Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Hyde Park Corner Underground Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
COMO The Halkin offers 41 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and a safe. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
Ametsa – This restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating.
The Halkin Bar – This café only serves lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 90.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 100 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 90.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Halkin COMO Hotel London
- Halkin COMO Hotel
- Halkin COMO London
- Halkin COMO
- COMO Halkin Hotel
- The Halkin By COMO London, England
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- COMO The Halkin is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.