Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with tablet computers, flat-screen TVs and Netflix
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, 2 coffee shops/cafés and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms, a computer and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the central location
- Within a 15-minute walk of Tower of London and London Bridge
citizenM Tower of London ratings based on 62 verified reviews
Guest reviews for citizenM Tower of London
About the citizenM Tower of LondonLocation 40 Trinity Square, London, England EC3N 4DJ
There's a restaurant on site, as well as 2 coffee shops/cafés and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly citizenM Tower of London also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and express check-in. This 4-star London hotel is smoke free.
- 370 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 coffee shops
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (11.6 km / 7.2 mi)
- Train station: London Fenchurch Street Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Tower Hill Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
CitizenM Tower of London offers 370 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with tablet computers and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead and a hydromassage showerhead, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
CitizenM Tower of London has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Parties and events are allowed on site. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Parties and events are allowed on site. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Events/parties allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Tax ID – 81.84.09.897.B.06
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 29.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- citizenM Tower London Hotel
- citizenM Tower London
- citizenM Tower of London Hotel
- citizenM Tower of London London
- citizenM Tower of London Hotel London
- Citizenm Tower Of London Hotel England
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.