Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Grab something to eat at one of the 2 restaurants, or stop for a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body treatments, body scrubs or Swedish massages at ESPA life at Corinthia
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the area's walkability
- Just a 4-minute walk from Horse Guard's Building and 5 minutes on foot from Trafalgar Square
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 3051 reviews
About the Corinthia Hotel LondonLocation Whitehall Place, London, England SW1A 2BD
Corinthia Hotel London offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 6262 square feet (582 square metres) and includes conference centres. A 24-hour fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Corinthia Hotel London. Parking is available for a fee. This Victorian London hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 283 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 6262 sq ft of conference space
- 582 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1885
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Train station: London Charing Cross Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Embankment Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Corinthia Hotel London offers 283 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Memory foam beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Memory foam beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hairdryer available
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Northall – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Bassoon Bar – On-site cocktail bar. Open daily.
The Crystal Moon Lounge – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Kerridge's Bar & Grill – This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
ESPA life at Corinthia has 17 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 17
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 0
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 75.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property's pool is open to children aged 15 and younger from 10 AM to 11:30 AM and 3 PM to 4:30 PM daily, when accompanied by an adult. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 55 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 66 per 24 hours
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 75.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Corinthia Hotel London
- Corinthia Hotel
- Corinthia London
- Corinthia Hotel London England
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.