Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a computer
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Within a 15-minute walk of Westminster Bridge and Coca-Cola London Eye
Days Hotel Waterloo ratings based on 39 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Days Hotel Waterloo
Comfy enough, sirens all night.
Good location for tube & attractions
One night stay
Hotel and staff were brilliant
the Aberdeen quinnes
About the Days Hotel WaterlooLocation 54 Kennington Road, London, England SE1 7BJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Days Hotel Waterloo also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a fee, parking is available.
- 162 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (14.4 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: London Waterloo Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Lambeth North Underground Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Days Hotel Waterloo offers 162 forms of accommodation with free newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Newspapers (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Days Hotel Waterloo has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Days Hotel Waterloo London
- Days Hotel Waterloo
- Days Waterloo London
- Days Waterloo
- Days Hotel London Waterloo England
- Days Inn London Waterloo Hotel London
- Days Inn Waterloo