Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, an LCD TV and a fridge
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with body wraps, body scrubs or body treatments at The Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the breakfast and bar to the restaurant
- Within a 15-minute walk of Tate Britain and Apollo Victoria Theatre
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments ratings based on 36 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Dolphin House Serviced Apartments
9 Oct 2018 by Jo
Dear Nathan Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to see you enjoyed the facilities and apartment. I hope we can welcome you back to Dolphin House in the future. Best wishes Jo
Great hotel in london
A central but busy accommodation
One of my favourite places to stay in London
perfect for shopping trip
lovely relaxing stay
About the Dolphin House Serviced ApartmentsLocation Dolphin Square, London, England SW1V 3LX
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed for New Year's Day (1 January):
- Hot tub
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Dolphin House Serviced Apartments. For a fee, parking is available. This Art Deco London aparthotel is smoke free.
- 165 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Vauxhall Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Pimlico Underground Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments offers 165 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 4-star aparthotel has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room kitchenette
- Separate bedroom
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Bar and Grill – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor tennis court, an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa has 7 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The indoor pool is currently open for a limited time each week. For more information on the indoor pool schedule, please contact the property using the contact information provided in the booking confirmation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dolphin House Aparthotel London
- Dolphin House Aparthotel
- Dolphin House London
- Dolphin House
- Dolphin House Hotel London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London, England
- Dolphin House Serviced London
- Dolphin House Serviced
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London England
- Dolphin House Serviced Apartments London
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the aparthotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.