Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, TVs and desks
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the area's walkability
- Just a 2-minute drive from Excel Exhibition Centre and 8 minutes from Westfield Stratford City
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel
5 minutes walk to the DLR to anywhere in London
Tired hotel in need of a make over
Perfect for the Excel
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCelLocation Excel, 2 Festoon Way, London, England E16 1RH
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 882 square feet (82 square metres). A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel was completed in January 2016. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star London hotel.
- 287 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 882 sq ft of conference space
- 82 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2003
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: London (LCY-London City) (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Train station: London West Ham Station (4.9 km / 3 mi)
- Metro station: Prince Regent Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel offers 287 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This London hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Films for purchase
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property will place a credit card authorization for GBP 50 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel London ExCel
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel ExCel
- DoubleTree Hilton London ExCel
- DoubleTree Hilton ExCel
- Ramada Hotel London Docklands
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel London ExCel England
- London Ramada
- Ramada London
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.